Remodeling a bathroom is an exciting prospect, but it’s also one filled with decisions at every turn. From choosing what type of floor you like to picking the sink fixtures for the vanity, there are a lot of options to consider — and that’s true right down to the faucet. What sorts of faucets are right for your bathroom? When you’re trying to decide between different bathroom faucet mounting types, colors, finishes, control options and more, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. That’s why it can be helpful to know what’s on trend now. What are the current master bathroom trends? What specific faucet trends are worth looking at today? Check out five of the best below:
- The Hands-Free Faucet. Sustainable home design is not only good for energy savings, but it’s good for energy costs. Any time you can cut water consumption, you cut water bills — and that’s why water-saving faucets are on trend. In keeping with the water-saving bathroom features growing in popularity today, the hands-free faucet is made to cut water consumption with a low-flow aerator. This motion-activated touchless faucet also has a sensor that makes false activations difficult.
- Bronze and Oil-Rubbed Finishes. Goodbye, polished nickel, and hello, bronze! Both bronze and oil-rubbed bronze finishes are becoming increasingly popular, in bathrooms and kitchens. Because the market is filled with faucet finishes, there are lots of choices to fit your bathroom design and personal tastes, but to be on trend, look into bronze finishes.
- Customized Finishes. In the world of modern bathroom designs, you’ll find everything from beautiful brass to textured faucet finishes. With so many options, there’s really something for everybody — but, to be truly on trend, consider customizing the faucet to your tastes. By custom-ordering your faucet, you can create a finish that not only appeals to your design sensibilities, but also that uniquely fits your overall home style.
- Natural Shapes and Patterns. Designed to highlight nature’s beauty, another current faucet trend is faucets shaped like water arcs or birds, or other objects found in nature. By mimicking shapes and patterns found in nature, these faucets may convey a sense of tranquility in your bathroom.
- Contemporary Styles. Because the bathroom has become a place to make a bold statement in home design, an increasing number of homeowners are going with contemporary styles with their faucets and other features. Another popular choice is to mix and match contemporary and traditional features to create a unique look.
Whether you’re building a new home and picking faucets for the bathrooms, or remodeling an existing bathroom at the place where you now live, when you’re looking for quality bathroom faucets, come to Modern Bathroom! We understand the ins and outs of master bathroom trends and guest bathroom trends, and our large catalog of faucets and other fixtures provides everything you need to create a beautiful space. Contact us today to learn more!