The Roosevelt vanities are hallmarks of classic detailing and hand-crafted workmanship that invoke images of the grandeur and style of turn-of-the-century America. No detail has been spared, from the anchoring strength of the base to the subtlety of the raised paneling, this is truly luxury at an affordable price, and the perfect statement of taste and tranquility for your new bathroom.
Matching mirror(s) not available.
Available in multiple sizes.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF
- 8-stage preparation, veneering and finishing process
- Water-resistant sealed finish
- Traditional styling for that classic look
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending side-mount drawer slides
- Butt door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble, White Carrera Marble, and Baltic Brown Granite
- Includes 4" backsplash
- Includes Porcelain undermount sinks
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Matching mirror(s) not available
- Metal exterior hardware with antique bronze finish
- One (1) functional door
- Six (6) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Installation Guide for Countertops with Undermount Sinks
Installation Guide for Undermount Sinks
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.