MTI produces a full range of over 70 high-quality shower bases, with a selection of high-end shower enclosures and genuine teak accessories. Choose also from a selection of spa-like and practical options to personalize your shower space. Regardless of the need, MTI's range of shower pans can meet the need. Manufactured in the USA, they offer clean contemporary design, unsurpassed quality and extreme durability.
Designer shower bases are constructed of Lucite cross-linked cast acrylic with strong reinforced backing to eliminate flexing of the floor pan. They are attractive and easy to clean. Some are single threshold, and others are low-profile, multiple-threshold, which means that they can be specified from the factory to accept glass enclosures on one, two or three sides. The low-profile design not only presents a very clean look, but it also makes entrance and exit easier.
Taking this one step further, if a zero-barrier entrance is desired, the low-profile, multiple- threshold bases can easily be recessed in the floor. When used in combination with a genuine teak shower tray, a flat transition is created between bathroom floor and shower. MTI also offers Barrier-Free shower bases, with or without integrated seats. These bases are made specifically for easy, seamless transfer from bathroom space to shower.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Baths product is available here.
- Multiple threshold design; 3.5" drain opening pre-drilled.
- Low-profile, narrow threshold and shallow pan.
- Factory-installed tile flange on 1, 2 or 3 sides to facilitate installation. PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH SIDES WHEN ORDERING.
- Durable Lucite cast acrylic shell is extremely scratch- and stain-resistant, yet renewable because the color goes all the way through the material.
- Textured bottom that meets ASTM F-462-1994 certification requirements for safer showering.
- Non-porous surface makes cleaning and sanitizing faster and more effective.
- Multi-layered backing of thick fiberglass / resin / titanium encloses wood reinforcement to prevent flexing of floor pan.
- At least 30% thicker and stronger than other makes.
- Built to order in the USA
- Lead time - 7 business days.
- 10-year Limited Residential Warranty.
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs
Note: This item usually ship in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.