Harkening back to a simpler time, the classic design of Laney 4 Freestanding Bathtub will become the focal point of your bath. A classic look. Features a discreet, softly-rolled lip and integrated pedestal base.
MTI Whirlpools has built their business on one simple premise; give the customer what they want. To that end, Designer Series tubs are completely customizable. The configuration shown here is just the beginning. Add or remove options to create the tub that is perfect for you. The possibilities are truly endless! Contact us with questions on how to create your ideal bathtub.
Like all MTI products, the Laney 4 Bathtub is made in the USA and ships within 7 business days*, the fastest turnaround in the industry. Hand-built using the highest quality acrylic materials, the Laney 4 features a Lifetime Residential Warranty.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Whirlpools product is available here.
- Model No.: MTDS-216
- Size: 72"L x 33.75"D x 23.5"H
- Soaker Weight: 121 lbs.
- Max fill: 67 gal.
- Drain Type: Center
- Persons: 2
- Undermountable: No
- Tub/Shower Suitable: No
- Material: Acrylic
- Tub features an integrated, non-removable pedestal base.
- Must have access to the drain from underneath the tub for installation & servicing.
- To facilitate the installation process, the overflow assembly is pre-installed at the factory. Cable drain kit is included for on-site installation.
- When ordering an air bath, the air blower must be remote mounted.
- If tub is equipped with Chromatherapy or Radiance, the control box must be remote mounted.
- Before ordering or installing, please consider future access to equipment.
View Spec Sheet
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.