Standard Features (Jentle pet spas):
- Durable, Lucite® cast acrylic shell is extremely scratch and stain resistant
- Color is through entire shell
- Non-porous surface makes cleaning / sanitizing faster and more effective
- Spa reinforcement consisting of a multi-layer backing of fiberglass/titanium/resin
- Integral tile flange on 3 sides
- Molded-in shelves for shampoos and supplies
- Integral removable acrylic skirt
- Pre-Leveled frame system
- Slip-resistant adhesive-backed material for tub floor is included, but not installed
- Filler spout, hot/cold single-lever mixing valve, hand-held shower, Breda Valve diverter
- 2 suction mounted movable retaining rings and 1 adjustable loop-style restraint
- 5 point massage jets, 1-bhp pump
- Fill-Flush cleaning system
- Suction fitting with removable screen filter to trap hair
- Unit will fill through the jets
Manufacturers place pumps and blowers in a standard location that works best for most customers. Each tub has a standard location which is listed on the manufacturers spec sheet.
Pumps and blowers may also be placed in a custom location if it works better for your project. A drawing is required for a custom location. Please note drain location on spec. We are happy to contact you after your order for this information.
Soaking and soaker tubs do not have pumps or blowers. For these tubs choose Tub only (No pump and/or blower).
| Cable Driven |
Turn the overflow control knob clockwise to open the drain. Turn the overflow control knob counterclockwise to close the drain.
| Toe-Tap |
Push down on the drain to open. Push down again to close.