Hydro Systems free-standing tubs offer versatility and function into your bathroom design. Whether the centerpiece of the bath, offset from a wall or a partial build-in, the stand alone tub allows a completely different and distinguished element.
MAESTRO. A master in art. In Italian, Maestro means "master". In English, Maestro reflects the mastery of an artistic field. In any language, the Maestro Collection is a composition of fine art, craftsmanship, style and elegance. Twenty-first century tub technology inspired by generations of fine artists. We like to think we have mastered the art of the freestanding tub.
No other artist captured the essence of vintage 20th century Americana like Norman Rockwell. Wholesome and sentimental, Rockwell's illustrations depict everyday moments of small-town life that capture the nostalgia and idealism of the American dream.
Celebrate the American tradition in the Rockwell. Drawing from the artist's appreciation for warm and endearing vignettes, the Rockwell is designed to preserve a certain simple charm and classic appeal.
This bathtub features Hydro Systems legendary 99/9 Year Warranty, it's components are built locally in North America, and manufactured using solar power.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built Hydro Systems product is available here.
All Rockwell 6636 Tubs Feature
- Acrylic models finished in 1/8" thick layer of deep lustrous acrylic
- Extra thick reinforced fiberglass
- Smooth Anti-slip bottom
- Integral E-Z Level platform facilitates installation
- Integral cable waste & overflow
- Components built in North America
- Hydro Systems' 99/9 Year Warranty
- This model is freestanding
Thermal Air Tub Features
- Thermal Air is available as a remote blower system only
- Fully adjustable PVC jets
- 1.0 HP variable speed blower with 600 watt heater
- 5 Speeds + Pulsate & Wave
- Numerous air outlets
- 3/32 of an inch hole size, located every 2 inches along radius of bath tub
- Chroma-therapy LED lighting system
- Hydro "Soft Touch" electronic control panel
- Automatic purge cycle
- Silent Air Induction
- Sound Dampening Motor Pad
- Foam Fill Sound Insulator
- Color matched system trim
- HydrOzone ozone sanitation system
- Self draining pump and system
View Spec Sheet
Note: This item usually ships in 28 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional week for shipping.