Hydro Systems free-standing tubs offer versatility and function into your bathroom design. Whether the centerpiece of the bath, offset from a wall or a partial build-in, the stand alone tub allows a completely different and distinguished element.
Designed with an elongated bathing well and deck, the Lexie is a striking tub that provides a welcome respite for one or two.
This bathtub features Hydro Systems legendary 99/9 Year Warranty, it's components are built locally in North America, and manufactured using solar power.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built Hydro Systems product is available here.
All Lexie 6636 Tubs Feature
- Acrylic models finished in 1/8" thick layer of deep lustrous acrylic
- Extra thick reinforced fiberglass
- Integral E-Z Level platform facilitates installation
- Integral waste & overflow
- Components built in North America
- Hydro Systems' 99/9 Year Warranty
- Must be set in mortar base
- This model is freestanding
- Hidden End Drain
Thermal Air Tubs also Feature
- Fully adjustable PVC jets
- Heated Backrest
- 1.0 HP variable speed blower with 600 watt heat with a smart purge system
- Numerous air outlets
- Hydro "Soft Touch" electronic control panel
- Automatic purge cycle
- Silent Air Induction
- Sound Dampening Motor Pad
- Anti-vortex safety suction
- Color matched system trim
- HydrOzone ozone sanitation system
- Self draining pump and system
- 2.25 HP Single Speed Pump
Freestanding Lexie Tub Spec Sheet
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional week for shipping.