Hydro Systems free-standing tubs offer versatility and function into your bathroom design. Whether the centerpiece of the bath, offset from a wall or a partial build-in, the stand alone tub allows a completely different and distinguished element.
Designed with an elongated bathing well and deck with its graceful curved lip, the Estee is an ideal choice for a freestanding installation. The striking tub provides a welcome respite for one or two.
This bathtub features Hydro Systems legendary 99/9 Year Warranty, it's components are built locally in North America.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built Hydro Systems product is available here.
All Estee 7236 Tubs Feature
- Acrylic models finished in 1/8" thick layer of deep lustrous acrylic
- Extra thick reinforced fiberglass
- Integral E-Z Level platform facilitates installation
- Integral waste & overflow
- Components built in North America
- Hydro Systems' 99/9 Year Warranty
- Must be set in mortar base
- This model is freestanding
Thermal Air Tubs also Feature
- Fully adjustable PVC jets
- Heated Backrest
- 1.0 HP variable speed blower with 600 watt heat with a smart purge system
- Numerous air outlets
- Hydro "Soft Touch" electronic control panel
- Automatic purge cycle
- Silent Air Induction
- Sound Dampening Motor Pad
- Anti-vortex safety suction
- Color matched system trim
- HydrOzone ozone sanitation system
- Self draining pump and system
- 2.25 HP Single Speed Pump
Freestanding Estee Tub Spec Sheet
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional week for shipping.