This kit pairs a MIRAGE sliding shower door and coordinating SlimLine shower base to completely transform a shower space. The MIRAGE uses innovative hardware to provide the space-saving benefits of a sliding door without compromising the beauty of a completely frameless glass design. A coordinating SlimLine shower base completes the picture with a sleek low profile design. DreamLine™ shower kits deliver an efficient yet elegant solution with the look of custom glass at an exceptional value.
- Items included: Mirage Shower Door and 32" x 60" Single Threshold Shower Base
- Overall kit dimensions: 32"D x 60"W x 74-3/4"H
- Mirage Shower Door: 56-60" W x 72" H
- Premium 3/8" (10 mm) thick clear tempered glass
- Chrome or Brushed Nickel finish hardware
- Frameless glass design
- Width installation adjustability: 56-60"
- Out-of-plumb installation adjustability: No
- Unique fully frameless sliding shower door design
- One sliding panel with two stationary panels
- Stationary glass panel with two glass shelves
- Aluminum bottom guide rail may be shortened by cutting up to 4”
- Door opening: 18 - 22"
- Stationary panels: 25-1/4" and 8"
- Reversible for "right" or "left" door opening installation
- Material: Tempered Glass, Aluminum, Brass
- Tempered glass ANSI certified
- 32" x 60" Single Threshold Shower Base:
- High quality scratch and stain resistant acrylic
- Slip-resistant textured floor for safe showering
- Integrated tile flange for easy installation and waterproofing
- Fiberglass reinforcement for durability
- cUPC certified
- Drain not included
- Product Warranty:
- Shower Door: Limited 5 (five) manufacturer warranty
- Shower Base: Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
Technical Drawing for Shower Door
Review the technical drawing for Shower Base Center Drain
Review the technical drawing for Shower Base Left Drain
Review the technical drawing for Shower Base Right Drain
Information regarding the return policy of your DreamLine™ product is available here. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.