The full range of Allure shower doors offer shower door solutions for openings from 30"-67". Each of the Allure doors is made of thick 3/8" tempered clear glass. The unique designed aluminum wall profiles and adjustable pivot hardware allows each door to be adjusted by up to 7", accommodating a variety of openings and small variations in side walls. Doors from 30"-43" are comprised of a small side stationary glass and main door. Doors from 43"-55" are comprised of a small side stationary glass, main door and a 12" stationary side panel with two integrated glass shelves. Larger doors from 54"-67" are also combined from a small side stationary glass, main door and a 24" stationary side panel with two integrated glass shelves. All Allure doors are reversible for right or left installation. Optional Acrylic/ABS shower back wall kits and single threshold DreamLine™ Acrylic/ABS shower trays are also available in a variety of sizes to complete your project.
- 3/8" tempered safety clear glass
- Door opening: 18-3/4 - 24-3/4"
- Two stationary panels: 6"and 12"
- Reversible for "Right" or "Left" hand installation
- Unique adjustable pivot door hardware
- Up to 7" width total adjustment on all doors (1" for out-of-plumb and additional 6" in pivot hardware)
- Frameless glass design
- Additional stationary side glass panel with 2 shelves required for doors larger than 43"
- Anodized aluminum profiles
- Visible fixtures in chrome finish (profiles and pivot hardware)
- Note: To minimize leakage, install shower head opposite of door opening aimed at tiled walls, fixed shower panel or floor
- Optional single threshold fiberglass reinforced Acrylic/ABS trays
- Optional Acrylic/ABS back wall kits
View Spec Sheet
Information regarding the return policy of your DreamLine™ product is available here. If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.