The clean, modern design of this back-to-wall tub not only emphasize its timeless beauty, but also echo its sturdy Northern European workmanship. The Sincera is extra deep, ideal for full-body soaks for one or two bathers, and has an ergonomic design that forms to support the human body. The solid matte surface of its AquateX material is warm and velvety to the touch. Furthermore, this tub boasts excellent heat-retention and durability as well as a matching stone-plated drain and adjustable legs. Aquatica's bathtubs offer modern glamour at affordable prices. The Aquatica line is diverse enough to encompass both bathtubs with classical elegance that match the style of your bath and bathtub models that are distinctive and unique as the centerpiece of your remodel.
- Made in Europe
- Clean modern design and Northern European workmanship
- Intended for Against the wall installations
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Ergonomic design forms to the body's shape for ultimate comfort
- Quick and easy installation
- Aquatex material provides for excellent heat retention and durability
- Velvety texture which is warm and pleasant to the touch
- Hypoallergenic white surface
- Color is consistent throughout in thickness - not painted on
- Built-in overflow drain and preinstalled pop up waste drain included
- Designed for one or two person bathing
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Adjustable height legs
- 100% recyclable and fire-resistant
- Matching stone-plated drain
- Code compliant with American standard 1.5" waste outlets
- Overall Dimensions: 63 in. L x 27.95 in. W x 24.41 in. H
- Depth to Overflow Drain: 16.34 in.
- Interior Depth: 18.9 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 60.43 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 23.11 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 44.09 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 16.14 in.
- Weight: 221 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 67 Gallons
- Drain Placement: Center
Note: This model usually ships in 1 week. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.