Aquatica's Pamela freestanding acrylic bathtub is the height of contemporary design. It's strong, freestanding construction is supported by its built-in metal base frame and adjustable-height metal legs. The Pamela's premium acrylic tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention and durability to ensure your baths are hotter longer. It is extra deep, perfect for full-body soaks, and its ergonomic design forms perfectly to fit the body of its one or two bathers. The Relax version of the Pamela is an air-jetted bathtub. One of Aquatica's latest innovations, the Relax air-massage system converts your bathroom into a modern, in-house spa, featuring heated air massage with a selection of massage modes as well as a silent, mood-setting, underwater Chromotherapy operation, a built-in ozone water purification system and water-level sensor for extra safety. All massage system components are made in the USA and UL certified for the North American market. The European and International version is made in Europe and comes with the CE and TUV certifications. Aquatica's bathtubs offer modern glamour at affordable prices. The Aquatica line is diverse enough to encompass both bathtubs with classical elegance that match the style of your bath and bathtub models that are distinctive and unique as the centerpiece of your remodel.
- Made in Europe
- Striking upscale modern design
- Freestanding construction
- Two removable side panels for easy installation and servicing
- Ergonomic design forms to the body's shape for ultimate comfort
- Quick and easy installation
- Constructed of 8mm thick 100% heavy gauge sanitary grade precision acrylic
- Premium acrylic and tub thickness provides for excellent heat retention
- High gloss white surface
- Color is consistent throughout in thickness - not painted on
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance over time
- Preinstalled cable drive pop up and waste-overflow fitting included
- Designed for one or two person bathing
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Built-in metal base frame and adjustable height metal legs
- Chrome-plated drain
- Code compliant with American standard 1.5" waste outlets
- Overall Dimensions: 68.1 in. L x 68.1 in. W x 29.5 in. H
- Depth to Overflow Drain: 20.47 in.
- Interior Depth: 22.05 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 58.27 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 58.27 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 43.7 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 43.7 in.
- Weight: 119 lbs.
- Water Capacity: 125 Gallons
- Drain Placement: Reversible
Note: The soaker model usually ships in 4-6 weeks. The air relax system model usually ships in 6-8 weeks. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.