All that makes modern architecture captivating is captured within the Inflection freestanding bathtub. Confidence is inherent throughout the shape, as the walls of the tub rise and boldly extend outward from the base. The rim, however, provides the minimalizing counterpoint with a simple flat oval topping the walls and extending outward over them like a ledge above a precipice. There is no single element of a bathroom that denotes style and elegance so succinctly as an Aquatica freestanding bathtub. Challenge the ordinary and soak in the luxury you deserve.Aquatica's bathtubs offer modern glamour at affordable prices. The Aquatica line is diverse enough to encompass both bathtubs with classical elegance that match the style of your bath and bathtub models that are distinctive and unique as the centerpiece of your remodel.
- Striking upscale modern design
- Freestanding construction
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Extra deep, full-body soak
- Ergonomic design forms to the bodys shape for ultimate comfort
- Quick and easy installation
- EcoMarmor material provides for unparalleled heat retention and durability
- Hypoallergenic surface
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance overtime
- Preinstalled cable drive pop up and waste-overflow fitting included
- Designed for one or two person bathing
- Non-porous semi-glossy surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Adjustable height legs
- 100% recyclable and fire-resistant
- Chrome plated drain
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Code compliant with American standard 1.5" waste outlets
- Overall Dimensions: 65.75 in. L X 18.5 in. W X 24.4 in. H
- Depth to Overflow Drain: 14.3 in.
- Interior Depth: 17.5 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 63.75 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 24 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 46 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 17.75 in.
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Capacity: 58 Gallons
- Shape: Oval
- Drain Placement: Center Offset
Note: This model usually ships in 60 days. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.