Elise is a designer stone bathtub named after the renowned Mozart'smasterpiece "Fur Elise". Aquatica'sElise bathtub was designed to maximize inner bathing space and accentuates a distinctive form which is easily observable from all angles. Most importantly, Elise is now part of our top-of-the line Sensuality collection which is made from the latest generation of state-of-the-art composite material featuring enhanced stain resistance and superb surface smoothness.Aquatica's bathtubs offer modern glamour at affordable prices. The Aquatica line is diverse enough to encompass both bathtubs with classical elegance that match the style of your bath and bathtub models that are distinctive and unique as the centerpiece of your remodel.
- Striking upscale modern design
- Freestanding construction
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Extra deep, full-body soak
- Ergonomic design forms to the body'sshape for ultimate comfort
- Quick and easy installation
- AquaStone material provides for excellent heat retention and durability
- Velvety texture which is warm and pleasant to the touch
- Hypoallergenic white surface
- Color is consistent throughout its thickness - not painted on
- Color will not fade or lose its brilliance overtime
- Preinstalled pop up waste drain included
- Designed for one or two person bathing
- Non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Adjustable height legs
- 100% recyclable and fire-resistant
- Matching white stone coated drain
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Code compliant with American standard 1.5" waste outlets
- Overall Dimensions: 67 in. L X 31.5 in. W X 24.75 in. H
- Depth to Overflow Drain: *No overflow
- Interior Depth: 18.5 in.
- Interior Length (Top): 65 in.
- Interior Width (Top): 30 in.
- Interior Length (Bottom): 48.75 in.
- Interior Width (Bottom): 20.5 in.
- Weight: 297 lbs
- Capacity: 92 Gallons
- Shape: Rectangle
- Drain Placement: Center
Note: This model usually ships in 60 days. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.