Stufurhome has the perfect bathroom vanity for your remodel at a perfect price. Stufurhome's vanities are pieces of finely made furniture detailed with rich color, charming woodwork, and ample storage space. Stylish, tasteful and practical, Stufurhome.
Refresh your bathroom's interiors with a practical yet traditional piece of furniture like the Newport White 72 inch Double Sink Bathroom Vanity by Stufurhome. The design features two high-quality porcelain undermount sinks that are elegantly mounted underneath a white carrara marble countertop which have three pre-drilled faucet holes for widespread faucet installation on each side. The sturdy solid-wood construction infuses a natural feel into the decor, while a subtle white finish gives a cozy character to the ambience. The vanity offers ample storage space for a tidy organization of bathroom utilities in the form of six soft-closing functional drawers and cabinets that are embellished with decorative brushed nickel hardware. Moreover, an impressive visual appeal is added by matching the vanity with a complementing mirror.
- Heighten any bathroom with this transitional double sink vanity
- Includes designer brushed nickel cabinet and drawer hardware
- Ample storage space for toiletries
- Allows for easy plumbing and faucet installation*
- Handcrafted and hand-finished
- *Faucets not included
- Solid wood construction
- Rectangular undermount porcelain basins
- DTC soft-closing drawers
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Carrara White Marble Top
- Six (6) functional drawers
- Six (6) pre-drilled faucet holes
- Wood framed mirror
- Backsplash included, Faucet not included
- Stufurhome 1 Year Limited-Warranty
How to handle your counter
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.