Stufurhome has the perfect bathroom vanity for your remodel at a perfect price. Stufurhome's vanities are pieces of finely made furniture detailed with rich color, charming woodwork, and ample storage space. Stylish, tasteful and practical, Stufurhome.
Add a tinge of contemporary charm to your bathroom by installing the Newport White 48 inch Single Sink Bathroom Vanity by Stufurhome. This visually-appealing vanity in white is constructed using the finest-grade solid wood that assures years of durability and strength. An undermount porcelain basin is charmingly topped over a smooth and glistening carrara white marble top that comes pre-drilled for installation of a widespread faucet. Nine functional pull-out drawers and cabinet lend a storage area that is spacious enough to house everyday bathroom toiletries. Brushed nickel hardware gives a classy finishing touch to this vanity, while soft-closing door hinges ensure that you never get to hear any door slamming. The look of this vanity is further refined by complementing it harmoniously with a matching wood-framed mirror.
- Heighten any bathroom with this transitional single sink vanity
- Includes designer brushed nickel cabinet and drawer hardware
- Ample storage space for toiletries
- Allows for easy plumbing and faucet installation*
- Handcrafted and hand-finished
- *Faucet not included
- Solid wood construction
- Rectangular undermount porcelain basin
- DTC soft-closing drawers
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Carrara White Marble Top
- Nine (9) functional drawers
- Three (3) pre-drilled faucet holes
- Wood framed mirror
- Backsplash included, Faucet not included
- Stufurhome 1 Year Limited-Warranty
How to handle your counter
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.