Stufurhome has the perfect bathroom vanity for your remodel at a perfect price. Stufurhome's vanities are pieces of finely made furniture detailed with rich color, charming woodwork, and ample storage space. Stylish, tasteful and practical, Stufurhome.
Amp up any bathroom's decor with a vanity as tasteful as the Newport White 36 inch Single Sink bathroom vanity by Stufurhome. The complete vanity includes a cabinet, a mirror and a basin. This high-end bathroom vanity is, undoubtedly, a timeless piece of furniture that has been carved out of the top-grade solid wood and is finely finished in white. The cabinet boasts a charmingly subtle design with clean edges that is complemented remarkably with a smooth carrara white marble top and an undermount porcelain basin. Five functional and spacious DTC soft-closing drawers accessorized with sleek brushed nickel hardware offers ample storage space for a neat keeping of everyday bathroom essentials. Not to miss, a matching wall-mountable wood-framed mirror adds a significant dose of freshness and attractiveness to this simple yet graceful bathroom vanity.
- Heighten any bathroom with this transitional single sink vanity
- Includes designer brushed nickel cabinet and drawer hardware
- Ample storage space for toiletries
- Allows for easy plumbing and faucet installation*
- Handcrafted and hand-finished
- *Faucet not included
- Solid wood construction
- Rectangular undermount porcelain basin
- DTC soft-closing drawers
- Brushed nickel hardware
- Carrara White Marble Top
- Five (5) functional drawers
- Three (3) pre-drilled faucet holes
- Wood framed mirror
- Backsplash included, Faucet not included
- Stufurhome 1 Year Limited-Warranty
How to handle your counter
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.