Distinctive styling and elegant lines come together to form a complete range of modern classics in the Sheffield Bathroom Vanity collection. Inspired by well established American standards and crafted without compromise, these vanities are designed to complement any decor, from traditional to minimalist modern.
Available in multiple sizes and finishes.
The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid wood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Beautiful transitional styling that compliments any bathroom
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble and White Carrera Marble
- Counter includes 3" backsplash
- Available with Porcelain undermount sink(s)
- Oval sink(s) available with pre-drilled 8" Widespread 3-Hole faucet mounts
- Square sink(s) available with pre-drilled Single-Hole faucet mounts. Additional holes may be drilled by customer on site.
- Faucet(s) not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Four (4) functional doors
- Five (5) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- Plenty of counter space
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for 24" Mirror
Spec Sheet for 70" Mirror
Spec Sheet for Medicine Cabinet
Spec Sheet for Linen Tower
Installation Guide for Medicine Cabinet
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.