The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
Form and function collide beautifully in the Edinburgh bathroom vanities. Inspired by the classic designs of Victorian England, this collection is a hallmark of taste and style, destined to become an heirloom and to lend a subtle grace to your bathroom environment. Richness of finish, beautiful composition and great attention to detail are the marks of this series.
Available in multiple sizes and finishes.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF, engineered for durability to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 8-stage preparation, veneering and finishing process
- Water-resistant sealed finish
- Traditional styling for that classic look
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Side Mounted Drawer Slides
- Butt door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble, White Carrera Marble, and Imperial Brown Granite
- Counter includes 3" backsplash
- Available with Porcelain undermount sink(s)
- Undermount Oval Sink(s)
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Matching mirror(s) optional
- Metal exterior hardware with antique bronze finish
- Four (4) functional doors
- Five (5) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
How to handle your counter
Vanity Installation Guide
Spec Sheet for Mirror
Spec Sheet for Linen Tower
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.