The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
Old world charm meets modern functionality with the Rochester line of traditional bathroom vanities. Designed to look great in any setting, from modest country home to palatial estate, the Rochester vanities will revive and renew your personal sanctuary. Natural stone tops give a touch of additional luxury and the antique bronze hardware adds the finishing touch. The down-to-the-floor base imparts a sense of weight and grandeur, while ample cupboard and drawer storage ensures the quality and practicality that the Wyndham Collection is known for.
Rochester Bathroom Vanities are available here in multiple sizes!
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF, engineered for durability to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 8-stage preparation, veneering and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Traditional styling for that classic look
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Side Mounted Drawer Slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble, White Carrera Marble, Baltic Brown Granite
- Includes 3" backsplash
- Available with Porcelain undermount sink(s)
- Oval sink(s) available with pre-drilled 8" Widespread 3-Hole faucet mounts
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Matching mirror(s) optional
- Metal exterior hardware with antique bronze finish
- Four (4) functional doors
- Five (5) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Vanity Installation Guide
Spec Sheet for Mirror
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.