A bridge between the traditional and modern, and part of the Wyndham Collection Designer Series by Christopher Grubb, the Premiere Double Vanity is at home in almost every bathroom decor. This solid oak vanity blends the simple lines of traditional design with modern elements like vessel sinks and brushed nickel hardware, resulting in a timeless piece of bathroom furniture.
The Premiere comes with a White Carrera or Ivory marble counters, porcelain, marble, or granite sinks, and matching mirrors. Featuring soft close door hinges and drawer glides, you'll never hear a drawer slam shut again! Meticulously finished with brushed nickel hardware, the attention to detail on this beautiful vanity is second to none and is sure to be envy of your friends and neighbors!
Available in a range of sizes and finishes.
The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. finish
- Cutting edge, unique transitional styling by Interior Designer Christopher Grubb
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Floor-standing vanity
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Soft-close concealed door hinges
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucets not included
- Plenty of storage space
- Brushed Steel leg accents
- Includes choice of natural stone counter and backsplash
- Includes choice of porcelain or optional granite or marble vessel sinks
- Includes matching mirror
- Metal hardware with brushed chrome finish
- 2 doors, 6 drawers
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity
Installation Guide for Countertops with Vessel Sinks
Stone Vessel Sink Installation Guide
Spec Sheet for WC-CG8000-LT
Spec Sheet for WC-K-W045
Spec Sheet for WC-V202
Spec Sheet for WC-V203
Spec Sheet for WC-V205
Spec Sheet for WC-V206
Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Spec Sheet for WC-CG8000-WC
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.