The incredible Perfecta wall mounted single vanity is made with CaesarStone® with Marble or white ceramic sink and beautiful undermount cabinet. Easily customizable to any dimension you require, it's a truly unique expression of taste and modernism for your bathroom. Each Perfecta wall mounted vanity is made to order, and there are many colors of CaesarStone to choose from. Sink can be ordered in Dove Marble, Gold Marble or White ceramic, all with 3-hole 8" widespread faucet spacing. The possibilities are endless with this stunning vanity. The pictures online are just to give you some ideas about the possible color and cabinet configurations: let your imagination run wild! The possibilities are endless - and your bathroom will be the ONLY ONE to have your perfect combination. Your bathroom will be the ONLY ONE to have your perfect combination. Featuring Blum™ drawer guides, you'll never hear a drawer slam shut again! Available in multiple sizes and finishes.
Please allow three weeks for fabrication before shipping. For custom orders please call (818) 432-1101 (Mon - Sat).
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood and veneers, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Can be ordered as pictured, or custom made to your specifications
- Choose between Marble or Ceramic sinks
- 8" widespread faucet spacing
- Faucet not included. We suggest the Bari 103 in your choice of finish.
- Width 48" as shown, or Custom Ordered for you
- Depth 24"
- Cabinet Height (without sink) 20.5"
- Cabinet Height (with sink) 26.5"
- Installed Height to top of counter - approx. 30"
- Installed Height to top of sink - approx. 36"
- Wall-Mounting allows variable installation height
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity cabinet only, does not include customizable counter
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.