The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
Gorgeous looks meet the highest construction standards in the stunning Naya bathroom vanity series. No detail was overlooked, from the elegant design of the drawer pulls to hand-crafted veneers and beautiful 1” solid White Carrera marble counter. The warmth of wood and the cool chic of modern design blend seamlessly in the Naya series, by Wyndham Collection™.
Naya Bathroom Vanities are available here in multiple sizes.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions veneered plywood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Multi-stage wood preparation, veneering, sanding, and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Beautiful transitional styling that compliments any bathroom
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully Extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Counter options include 1" solid White Carrera Marble
- Counter includes 3-1/4" backsplash
- Counter includes Porcelain undermount square sinks
- P-traps included with vanity cabinet
- Counter pre-drilled for Single-hole faucet mounts
- Faucets not included
- Matching mirror(s) optional
- Six (6) functional drawers
- Metal exterior hardware with satin bronze finish
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Vanity
Vanity Installation Guide
Spec Sheet for 70" Mirror
Spec Sheet for 24" Mirror
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.