The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
The Natalie Double Bathroom Vanity Set blends contemporary and casual elegance. Featuring solid natural stone counters, modern soft-close hardware, and an easy to install free-standing design, this modern set is crafted with an open lower slat for generous storage and easy access.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Beautiful transitional styling that compliments any bathroom
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Includes White Carrera Marble countertop
- Includes 3" backsplash
- Includes mirror
- Includes porcelain undermount sink(s)
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Four (4) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require up to 3 weeks manufacturing time.
Caesarstone Carbone, Starry Night, Spring Blossom, and Marrone are made from recycled content. Quartz Reflections and Ruby Reflections colors are made with up to 35% post-consumer recycled glass. Chocolate Truffle and Smoky Ash colors are made with up to 17% post-consumer recycled glass.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.