The Lucy Double Bathroom Vanity by Wyndham Collection is as beautiful as it is functional. The modern design puts a visual emphasis on clean lines, luxurious natural marble, abundant storage for two, and is at home in almost every bathroom decor.
Included in the Lucy Double Bathroom Vanity are either solid White Carrera Marble or Ivory Marble counters, a multitude of sink options, and a pair of matching mirrors. Featuring soft-close door hinges, you'll never hear a door slam shut again! A rich white finish, four doors, and six drawers, and the ease of installation of a free-standing vanity are among the features.
The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. finish
- Contemporary but practical design
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Floor-standing vanity
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully extending side-mount drawer slides
- Soft-close doors
- Concealed door hinges
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucets not included
- Plenty of storage space
- Includes choice of natural stone counter and backsplash
- Includes choice of porcelain or optional granite vessel sinks
- Includes matching mirrors
- Metal hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Four doors, Six drawers
How to handle your counter
Installation Guide for Countertops with Vessel Sinks
Stone Vessel Sink Installation Guide
Installation Guide for Mirrors
Spec Sheet for WC-V202
Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Installation Guide for WC-V207
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.