James Martin Signature collection is a private label of handpicked pieces made in small quantities to ensure highest possible quality. Premium grade woods, multi layer hand glaze finish, carefully hand made one by one by highly skilled craftsmen are a cornerstone on this special collection. There are a lot of factors going into making top quality furniture. Here at James Martin we follow all the latest technological advances to make sure we give you the highest quality product at a best possible price. Please read below what makes our furniture one of the best in the industry today. Bathroom vanities are one of the most challenging pieces of furniture produced today. Elevated humidity levels, and heavy use, command use of very best materials and most advanced finishing techniques available today.
Wood: All of our vanities use Kiln-dried selected hardwoods. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking. Inner construction: All of our wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets that are joined with bolts and staples. Vanity Tops: All vanities feature natural stone tops only. Whether is marble, or granite, you can depend on its natural beauty and durability. In addition, all of our tops are sealed to prevent watermarks or common stains. Finish: All of our vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels.
This classic cabinet is crafted with beautiful details, from the tapered legs to the handcarved pilasters. With a blend of both Traditional and Transitional styles, the charm of the Brittany Collection is fitting for a variety of interior designs. Setting a crisp and serene environment, the Brittany Collection is available in three of our best finish colors. With satin nickel hardware, the style of this vanity is designed for modern living. Accentuate your bathroom with an updated and classic look using the Brittany Collection.
- Soft-close, undermount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- Old world construction with no " Knock down " design & multi layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, & fading
- This Brittany cabinet works with our 2cm and 4cm Stone Tops, as well as our 3cm Quartz Tops
- Cabinets purchased separately will work with your own top
- Multi layer 12 step hand glaze finish to prevent pealing, cracking, fading
- All Hand-Made and finished
- Solid Kiln-Dried grade A hardwood
- Vanity has a distressed finish
- Hardware is Satin Nickel
- Natural Stone Counters have oval undermount sinks. Quartz Counters have rectangular undermount sinks.
- Wooden backsplash included
- Note: James Martin no longer provides stone backsplashes
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
How to handle your counter
View Spec Sheet
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.