James Martin Signature collection is a private label of handpicked pieces made in small quantities to ensure highest possible quality. Premium grade woods, multi layer hand glaze finish, carefully hand made one by one by highly skilled craftsmen are a cornerstone on this special collection. There are a lot of factors going into making top quality furniture. Here at James Martin we follow all the latest technological advances to make sure we give you the highest quality product at a best possible price. Please read below what makes our furniture one of the best in the industry today. Bathroom vanities are one of the most challenging pieces of furniture produced today. Elevated humidity levels, and heavy use, command use of very best materials and most advanced finishing techniques available today.
Wood: All of our vanities use Kiln-dried selected hardwoods. All wood is properly dried to prevent warping and cracking. Inner construction: All of our wooden vanities use framed type construction. This ensures stability and unsurpassed durability for many years to come. We do not produce knock down or flat pack type of cabinets that are joined with bolts and staples. Vanity Tops: All vanities feature natural stone tops only. Whether is marble, or granite, you can depend on its natural beauty and durability. In addition, all of our tops are sealed to prevent watermarks or common stains. Finish: All of our vanities have properly sealed finish to prevent peeling and fading in elevated humidity levels.
- Custom designer hardware with ball-bearing drawer guides & top hideaway drawers
- All hand-made & finished inside & out with hand applied anti-mildew varnish
- Kiln-dried hardwood with 100% solid wood carvings
- Old world construction with no "Knock down" design & multi layer 12 step hand finish to prevent pealing, cracking, & fading
- Optional designer wood top/backsplash with patented "Water Repellant Sealer"
- Wood tops are not precut & are designed to work with 2cm, 3cm, or 4 cm
- Wood tops also will work with your own overmount or vessel sinks
- Cabinets purchased seperately will work with your own 2cm, 3cm, or 4cm tops
- Finish: Honey Alder
- Wood: Birch
- Vanity: No Assembly Required
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Note: James Martin no longer provides stone backsplashes
How to handle your counter
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.