The Hudson comes standard with a White Man-Made Stone countertop. White Carrera Marble, Ivory Marble and Caesarstone countertop upgrades are available. Sink options are numerous to perfectly fit your bathroom and a matching mirror is included. Featuring soft close door hinges you'll never hear a door slam shut again! Meticulously finished in espresso to frame this masterpiece, the attention to detail on this stunning vanity is second to none and is sure to to be envy of your friends and neighbors!
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF, engineered for durability, and to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include White Man-Made Stone, White Carrera, Ivory Marble and Caesarstone (many colors available)
- Backsplash not available
- Available with Porcelain, Granite, and Marble vessel sink(s)
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Includes matching mirror
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- Plenty of storage space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- Designed by famous Beverly Hills interior designer Christopher Grubb exclusively for Wyndham Collection
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Vanity
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require 14 days manufacturing time.
Caesarstone Carbone, Starry Night, Spring Blossom, and Marrone are made from recycled content. Quartz Reflections and Ruby Reflections colors are made with up to 35% post-consumer recycled glass. Chocolate Truffle color is made with up to 17% post-consumer recycled glass.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.