Featured in the CG Collection by Christopher Grubb, the Encore 78" Double Bathroom Vanity combines clean modern contemporary design, natural solid marble, and the open spacious feeling of a wall-mount double bathroom vanity.
Realize your perfect modern bathroom with the Encore. Nine drawers and two large doors are all built with soft-close hinges and slides and provide abundant storage for your bathroom. Get Ivory Marble counter to match your style. This double bathroom vanity can be mounted to the perfect height in your bathroom because of the variable wall-mount design. And finally the 70" Accara Mirror is included for an appealing set.
Available in multiple sizes and sink options for the perfect fit in your bathroom.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF
- Double Bathroom Vanity, wall-mount
- Includes Ivory Marble counter
- Includes 9 drawers and 2 large doors
- Includes soft-close drawer guides and door hinges
- Includes your choice of porcelain sinks
- Optional upgrade to granite or marble sinks
- Matching mirror included
- Faucets not included
- Pre-drilled for single hole faucets
- May be drilled on-site for 3-hole faucets
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Claire Rotating Wall Cabinet with mirror (WC-B802)
Spec Sheet for Sarah Storage Cabinet (WC-B803)
Spec Sheet for Accara Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B805)
Spec Sheet for Maria Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B807)
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.