Featured in the CG Collection by Christopher Grubb, the Encore 78" Double Bathroom Vanity combines clean modern design, natural solid granite, and the open spacious feeling of a wall-mount double vanity.
Nine drawers and two large doors are all built with soft-close hinges and slides and provide abundant storage. This vanity can be mounted to your perfect height because of the variable wall-mount design. And finally the 70" Accara Mirror is included for an appealing set.
Available in multiple sizes and options.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF
- 8-stage preparation, veneering and finishing process
- Water-resistant sealed finish
- Cutting edge, unique styling by Interior Designer Christopher Grubb
- Modern Wall-Mount Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter option is Black Granite
- Includes 4" backsplash
- Available with Porcelain undermount sinks
- Square Sink Shape
- Includes single hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Matching mirror included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- Nine (9) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Claire Rotating Wall Cabinet with mirror (WC-B802)
Spec Sheet for Sarah Storage Cabinet (WC-B803)
Spec Sheet for Accara Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B805)
Spec Sheet for Maria Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B807)
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.