Featured in the CG Collection by Christopher Grubb, the Encore 52" Single Bathroom Vanity combines clean modern design, natural solid marble, and the open spacious feeling of a wall-mount vanity.
Six drawers and large center door are all built with soft-close hinges and slides and provide abundant storage. Get black granite counter to match your style, or completely customize it with your perfect CaesarStone counter. This vanity can be mounted to your perfect height because of the variable wall-mount design. And finally the 46" Accara Mirror is included for an appealing set.
Available in multiple sizes.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF
- Includes black granite counter, custom CaesarStone available
- Includes 6 drawers and 1 large center door
- Includes soft-close drawer guides and door hinges
- Includes your choice of Granite or Marble sinks
- Matching mirror included
- Faucet not included
- Pre-drilled for a single hole faucet
- May be drilled on-site for 3-hole faucets
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Claire Rotating Wall Cabinet with mirror (WC-B802)
Spec Sheet for Sarah Storage Cabinet (WC-B803)
Spec Sheet for Accara Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B805)
Spec Sheet for Maria Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B807)
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require up to 3 weeks manufacturing time.
Caesarstone Carbone, Starry Night, Spring Blossom, and Marrone are made from recycled content. Quartz Reflections and Ruby Reflections colors are made with up to 35% post-consumer recycled glass. Chocolate Truffle color is made with up to 17% post-consumer recycled glass.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.