The Daytona 71" Double Bathroom Vanity Set - a modern classic with elegant, contemporary lines. This beautiful centerpiece, made in solid, eco-friendly zero emissions wood, comes complete with mirror and choice of counter for any decor.
From fully extending drawer glides and soft-close doors to the 3/4" glass, marble, or man-made stone counter, quality comes first, like all Wyndham Collection products. Doors are made with fully framed glass inserts, and back paneling is standard. Available in gorgeous contemporary Cherry or rich, warm Espresso (a true Espresso that's not almost black to cover inferior wood imperfections). Transform your bathroom into a talking point with this Wyndham Collection original design, only available in limited numbers.
All counters are pre-drilled for single-hole faucets, but stone counters may have additional holes drilled on-site.
Available in additional sizes, finishes and counter options.
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Includes single-hole or widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Includes drain assembly and P-trap
- Includes mirror and side cabinet (WC-K-W045-ESP)
- Please note that backsplashes MUST be ordered at the same time as the vanity and counter. They cannot be shipped as separate items.
- Minor shade variations are possible between countertop and backsplash.
- In the unlikely event that a backsplash arrives damaged you will be given a full refund for the backsplash but it can not be replaced due to the likelihood of breakage.
How to handle your counter
Installation Guide for Vanity
Spec Sheet forWC-K-W045
Spec Sheet for(V202)
Spec Sheet for(V203)
Spec Sheet for(V205)
Spec Sheet for(V207)
Installation Guide for (V207)
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.