The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
The Daytona 60" Bathroom Vanity Set with Mirror is a modern classic with elegant, contemporary lines. This beautiful centerpiece, made in solid, eco-friendly zero emissions wood, comes complete with mirror and choice of counter for any decor.
From fully extending drawer glides and soft-close doors to the thick ivory marble or man-made stone counter, quality comes first in all Wyndham Collection products. Doors are made with fully framed glass inserts, and back paneling is standard. Available in gorgeous contemporary Cherry or rich, warm Espresso. Transform your bathroom into a talking point with this Wyndham Collection original design, only available in limited numbers.
Available in additional sizes, finishes and counter options.
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Minimal assembly required
- All counters are pre-drilled for a single-hole faucet
- Faucet(s) not included
- Includes drain assembly and P-trap
- Includes Matching Mirror
- Six (6) fully functional drawers
- Two (2) soft-close doors
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include White Man-Made Stone and Ivory Marble Natural Stone
- Porcelain Vessel Sink included or upgrade to a Beautiful Natural Stone Vessel
- Brushed Chrome exterior hardware
- Plenty of storage space
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Vanity
Installation Guide for Countertops with Vessel Sinks
Stone Vessel Sink Installation Guide
Spec Sheet for Tavello Side Cabinet (WC-K-W045)
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.