If you’re looking for the complete single-sink glass bathroom vanity, then look no further than the Daytona 55" Bathroom Vanity with Mirror. This contemporary vanity is made of glass, marble, or man-made stone and zero emissions wood with modern brushed chrome accents that express its contemporary highlights.
The amazing 3/4 inch thick one-piece glass counter and integral sink or solid marble or man-made stone counter give the Daytona vanity the beautiful, clean look necessary in any modern vanity. Both the mirror and faucet are included in this magnificent vanity set, supplying you with everything you need for your bathroom remodel. All counters are pre-drilled for a single-hole faucet. Green glass and ivory marble counters now available with your choice of single-hole or 3-hole faucet mount!
Available in additional sizes, finishes and counter options.
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Includes single-hole or widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Includes drain assembly and P-trap
- Includes mirror
- Please note that backsplashes MUST be ordered at the same time as the vanity and counter. They cannot be shipped as separate items.
- Minor shade variations are possible between countertop and backsplash.
- In the unlikely event that a backsplash arrives damaged you will be given a full refund for the backsplash but it can not be replaced due to the likelihood of breakage.
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity and mirror
Spec Sheet for WC-K-W045
Spec Sheet for WC-V202
Spec Sheet for WC-V203
Spec Sheet for WC-V205
Spec Sheet for WC-V206
Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Installation Guide for WC-V207
Installation Guide for Vanity
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.