If you’re looking for the ultimate single-sink glass bathroom vanity, then look no further than the Daytona 36" Bathroom Vanity Set. This contemporary vanity is made of glass, marble, or man-made stone and zero emissions wood with modern brushed chrome accents that express its contemporary highlights.
The amazing 3/4 inch thick one-piece glass counter and integral sink or solid marble or man-made stone counter gives the Daytona vanity the beautiful, clean look necessary in any modern vanity. The mirror is included in this magnificent vanity set, just add a faucet and you have everything you need for your bathroom remodel. Double-up for a spectacular yours/theirs arrangement sure to be the envy of all your guests.
All counters are pre-drilled for a single-hole faucet. Green glass, White Carrera and ivory marble counters now available with your choice of single-hole or 3-hole faucet mount!
Available in additional sizes, finishes and counter options.
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Includes single-hole or widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Includes drain assembly and P-trap
- Includes mirror
- Please note that backsplashes MUST be ordered at the same time as the vanity and counter. They cannot be shipped as separate items.
- Minor shade variations are possible between countertop and backsplash.
- In the unlikely event that a backsplash arrives damaged you will be given a full refund for the backsplash but it can not be replaced due to the likelihood of breakage.
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity and mirror
Installation Guide for Vanity
Spec Sheet for WC-V202 Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Installation Guide for WC-V207
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.