The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
Simplicity and elegance combine in the perfect lines of the Centra vanity by the Wyndham Collection®. If cutting-edge contemporary design is your style then the Centra vanity is for you - modern, chic and built to last a lifetime. Available with green glass, pure white man-made stone, ivory marble or white carrera marble counters, and featuring soft close door hinges and drawer glides, you'll never hear a noisy door again! The Centra is available with porcelain sinks and matching mirrors. Meticulously finished with brushed chrome hardware, the attention to detail on this beautiful vanity is second to none.
Centra Bathroom Vanities are available here in multiple sizes and finishes
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Unique and striking contemporary design
- Modern Wall-Mount Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Green Glass, Pure White Man-Made Stone, Ivory Marble and White Carrera Marble
- Backsplash not available
- Available with Porcelain undermount sink(s)
- Pre-drilled for asingle hole faucet
- Faucet(s) not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- Four (4) functional drawers
- Matching mirror(s) available
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Vanity Installation Guide
Installation Guide for Mirrors
Spec Sheet for WC-V202 Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Installation Guide for WC-V207
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.