Meet the cutting-edge, wall-hung Bianca double bathroom vanity. At 80" wide it's a perfect fit for your larger powder room remodel, or as the impressive centerpiece of your dream master bathroom. Featuring soft close drawer guides, you'll never hear a drawer slam shut again! Constructed of seagreen glass, black granite or beautiful white man-made stone counter, a simply stunning vessel sink, and Solid Oak wood in an Espresso finish, with modern brushed chrome accents. The Bianca embraces the latest thinking in modern bathroom design. The unique styling grants the Bianca wall-mounted vanity a beautiful appearance and its overall design makes a dramatic yet tasteful statement in your bathroom for years to come.
For the best in contemporary bathroom design -- choose Bianca. Available in a range of single and double vanity sizes and in multiple finishes to suit any bathroom decor.
- Includes complete vanity, counter, ceramic basins
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
- Includes faucets
- Modern Wall-Mount Design
- Six (6) functional drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Four (4) doors
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Minimal assembly required
- Optional mirror and side cabinets
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood and veneers, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity
Spec Sheet for WC-V202
Spec Sheet for WC-V203
Spec Sheet for WC-V205
Spec Sheet for WC-V207
Installation Guide for WC-V207
Installation Guide for Mirrors
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.