Say hello to another Modern Bathroom exclusive, in the form of the stunning Bianca 24" Wall-Mounted single bathroom vanity. At 24" wide it's perfect for a guest bathroom remodel, fantasy-build master-bath or get creative and double-up for a breathtaking his/hers arrangement that is sure to be the envy of all your guests.
Featuring Blum™ drawer guides, you'll never hear a drawer slam shut again! Constructed of natural marble counter, and a high quality porcelain or natural marble or granite vessel sink (ivory marble sink shown on 30" Bianca vanity) and Solid Oak wood cabinet with Espresso finish with modern brushed chrome accents.
Available in multiple finishes to suit any bathroom decor and in a range of single and double vanity sizes.
The unique styling of the Bianca wall-mounted vanity lends a dramatic and beautiful appearance to the overall design and function of your bathroom, for years to come.
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- Constructed of solid, environmentally friendly, zero emissions wood and veneers, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Includes vanity, counter, vessel sink, drain assembly and P-trap
- Forward opening soft-close door on top and soft-close extended-slider drawer underneath
- Almost no assembly required - Cabinet is finished
- Faucet NOT included
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity
Vessel Sink Dimensions
| ||Width ||Depth ||Height ||Thickness |
|Porcelain Sink ||16.25" ||16.25" ||5" ||5/8" |
|Black Granite Sink ||18" ||16" ||4" at center, 5" at corners ||1 1/2" |
|Ivory Marble Sink ||18" ||16" ||Height: 3 7/8" at center, 4 3/4" at corners ||1" |
|White Carrera Sink ||18" ||16" ||Height: 4" at center, 5" at corners ||1" |
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.