The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
If your bathroom's asking you for a facelift, the Berkeley is a worthy choice. At once elegant, classic and contemporary, the Berkeley vanity lends an air of sophistication and charm to any bathroom, from a Soho penthouse to a rustic country home. Carefully hand built to last for decades and finished in White or Dark Chestnut, this solid wood vanity is trimmed with brushed chrome hardware to compete the timeless look.
Available in multiple sizes and finishes.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Birch hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Beautiful transitional styling that compliments any bathroom
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble and White Carrera Marble
- Counter includes 3" backsplash
- Available with Porcelain undermount sink(s)
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Faucet(s) not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- Five (5) functional drawers
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Vanity
Spec Sheet for 44" Mirror
Spec Sheet for 56" Mirror
Spec Sheet for 24" Medicine Cabinet
Installation Guide for Medicine Cabinets
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.