Make a statement with the Avara double vanity, and add a twist of the transitional to an otherwise modern classic.
Available in multiple sizes to suit any bathroom decor.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF
- 8-stage painting and finishing process
- Modern wall mounted installation
- Deep doweled drawers
- Fully extending side-mount drawer slides
- Soft-close doors
- Concealed door hinges
- Open, easy-access storage spaces
- Plenty of cabinet storage space
- Includes choice of marble, glass or cultured stone counter
- Includes choice of porcelain or optional granite vessel sinks
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucets not included
- Includes matching medicine cabinet mirrors and side shelves
- Metal hardware with brushed chrome finish
- 2 doors, 4 drawers, 2 open storage compartments
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity
Installation Guide for Countertops with Vessel Sinks
Stone Vessel Sink Installation Guide
Spec Sheet for Rotating Wall Cabinet with mirror (B802)
Spec Sheet for Wall Cabinet (B803)
Spec Sheet for Wall Cabinet (B805)
Spec Sheet for Maria Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B807)
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require up to 3 weeks manufacturing time.
Caesarstone Carbone, Starry Night, Spring Blossom, and Marrone are made from recycled content. Quartz Reflections and Ruby Reflections colors are made with up to 35% post-consumer recycled glass. Chocolate Truffle and Smoky Ash colors are made with up to 17% post-consumer recycled glass.
Vessel Sink Dimensions
| ||Width ||Depth ||Height ||Thickness |
|Porcelain Sink ||16.25" ||16.25" ||5" ||5/8" |
|Black Granite Sink ||18" ||16" ||4" at center, 5" at corners ||1 1/2" |
|Ivory Marble Sink ||18" ||16" ||Height: 3 7/8" at center, 4 3/4" at corners ||1" |
|White Carrera Sink ||18" ||16" ||Height: 4" at center, 5" at corners ||1" |
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.