Introducing the wall-mounted Athena vanity. Modern elegant lines and a large angled semi-recessed sink inspire.
From its asymmetrical, Eames-inspired curved styling, to its extended storage area and pure white man-made stone counter, the Athena is large enough for a dream master bath but also sleek enough for an envy-inducing guest bathroom. Available in Espresso and Ironwood finishes.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood with natural wood veneers, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. finish
- Unique and striking contemporary design
- Modern wall mounted installation
- Beautiful, natural veneers over solid wood
- 8-stage wood preparation, staining and finishing process
- Fully extending, deep drawer
- Fully extending side-mount Blum™ soft-close drawer slides
- Spacious drawer with cut-out for plumbing
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Pure white cultured stone counter with large semi-recessed porcelain sink
- Includes matching mirror with brushed steel finish
- One drawer, one door
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity
Installation Guide for Mirrors
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require up to 3 weeks manufacturing time.
Caesarstone Carbone, Starry Night, Spring Blossom, and Marrone are made from recycled content. Quartz Reflections and Ruby Reflections colors are made with up to 35% post-consumer recycled glass. Chocolate Truffle and Smoky Ash colors are made with up to 17% post-consumer recycled glass.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.