The wall-mounted Allura bathroom vanity is the perfect combination of practicality and design, understated in it's elegance, but definitely a modern piece.
From its graceful contours that hide a large single drawer with an over-sized pull/combination towel bar and offset faucet, to the white stone counter, the Allura makes a sophisticated statement without sacrificing storage or style. Available in Espresso, Ironwood, and Pearwood finishes.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood with natural wood veneers, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. finish
- Unique and striking contemporary design
- Modern wall mounted installation
- Beautiful, natural veneers over solid wood
- 8-stage wood preparation, staining and finishing process
- Deep doweled drawer
- Fully extending side-mount Blum™ soft-close drawer slides
- Single-hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Spacious drawer with cut-out for plumbing
- Pure white cultured stone counter with large semi-recessed porcelain sink
- Metal hardware with chrome finish
- One drawer
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for vanity
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require up to 3 weeks manufacturing time.
Caesarstone Carbone, Starry Night, Spring Blossom, and Marrone are made from recycled content. Quartz Reflections and Ruby Reflections colors are made with up to 35% post-consumer recycled glass. Chocolate Truffle and Smoky Ash colors are made with up to 17% post-consumer recycled glass.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.