The Allandale Double Bathroom Vanity brings modern functional design into your home. Wood works in harmony with your choice of a glass or solid marble counter creating clean lines and a peaceful oasis for two.
Included in the Allandale Double Bathroom Vanity are your choice of a solid glass or solid marble counter, a multitude of sink options, and an optional matching mirror. Featuring soft-close door hinges, you'll never hear a drawer slam shut again! A rich espresso finish, four doors, and five drawers, and the ease of installation of a free-standing vanity are among the features.
The attention to detail on the Allandale doesn't stop there, it also includes a center vanity bridge. Use it as your perfect make up or grooming area with it's own large drawer with ample room for jewelry, cosmetics, razors, and watches, with the perfect space to store a stool or chair.
- Includes solid glass counter
- Solid Ivory Marble or White Carrera Marble upgrades available
- Includes porcelain sinks
- Marble and granite sink upgrades available
- Includes four doors with soft-close door hinges
- Includes five drawers for extra storage
- Includes center vanity bridge
- Matching mirror available
- Faucets not included
- Pre-drilled for single hole faucets
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for Claire Rotating Wall Cabinet with mirror (WC-B802)
Spec Sheet for Sarah Storage Cabinet (WC-B803)
Spec Sheet for Accara Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B805)
Spec Sheet for Maria Bathroom Wall Cabinet (WC-B807)
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.