Sublimely linking traditional and modern design aesthetics, and part of the exclusive Wyndham Collection™ Designer Series by Christopher Grubb, the Acclaim Vanity is at home in almost every bathroom decor. This solid oak vanity blends the simple lines of traditional design with modern elements like square undermount sinks and brushed chrome hardware, resulting in a timeless piece of bathroom furniture. The Acclaim is available with a White Carrera or Ivory marble counter, porcelain sinks, and matching mirrors. Featuring soft close door hinges and drawer glides, you'll never hear a noisy door again! Meticulous attention to detail on this beautiful vanity is second to none and is sure to be envy of your friends and neighbors!
Acclaim Bathroom Vanities are available here in multiple sizes and finishes.
The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Cutting edge, unique styling by Interior Designer Christopher Grubb
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble, White Carrera Marble and Custom Black Granite
- Counters include 3" backsplash
- Counters include porcelain undermount sinks
- Pre-drilled for a single hole faucet
- Faucet not included
- Matching mirror available
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Four (4) functional doors
- Six (6) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Includes drain assemblies and P-traps for easy assembly
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- Designed by famous Beverly Hills interior designer Christopher Grubb exclusively for Wyndham Collection
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for WC-CG8000-LT
Spec Sheet for WC-V202
Spec Sheet for WC-CG8000-WC
View Spec Sheet for WC-V207-WC
Please note that all custom natural stone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require at least 4 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.