Distinctive styling and elegant lines come together to form a complete range of modern classics in the Abingdon Bathroom Vanity collection. Inspired by well established American standards and crafted without compromise, these vanities are designed to complement any decor, from traditional to minimalist modern.
Available in multiple sizes and finishes.
The Wyndham Collection is an entirely unique and innovative bath line. Sure to inspire imitators, the original Wyndham Collection sets new standards for design and construction.
- Constructed of environmentally friendly, zero emissions solid Oak hardwood, engineered to prevent warping and last a lifetime
- 12-stage wood preparation, sanding, painting and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Unique and striking contemporary design
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending under-mount soft-close drawer slides
- Concealed soft-close door hinges
- Counter is Ivory Marble
- Includes 4" backsplash
- Available with Porcelain undermount sinks
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Metal exterior hardware with brushed chrome finish
- Four (4) functional doors
- Three (3) functional drawers
- Plenty of storage space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
How to handle your counter
Installation Guide for Countertops with Undermount Sinks
Installation Guide for Undermount Sinks
Installation Guide for Mirrors
Spec Sheet for medicine cabinet
Please note that all custom natural stone and Caesarstone counters are proudly manufactured in the USA specifically for your order, and so require up to 3 weeks manufacturing time.
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your countertop and/or sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.