Form and function collide beautifully in the Eleanor bathroom vanities. Inspired by the classic design of Victorian England, this collection is a hallmark of taste and style, destined to become an heirloom and to lend a subtle grace to your bathroom environment. Richness of finish, beautiful composition and great attention to detail are the marks of this series.
The Eleanor 36" Single Bathroom Vanity is currently available with an exquisite custom counter in either Bordeaux or Juparana Gold Marble, but in highly limited quantities. Custom marble counters normally have a two week waiting period but these are available to ship immediately. Backsplash not available.
Available in multiple sizes.
- Constructed of beautiful veneers over the highest grade MDF
- 8-stage preparation, veneering and finishing process
- Highly water-resistant low V.O.C. sealed finish
- Traditional styling for that classic look
- Practical Floor-Standing Design
- Minimal assembly required
- Deep Doweled Drawers
- Fully-extending side-mount drawer slides
- Butt door hinges
- Counter options include Ivory Marble, and White Carrera Marble
- Custom Bordeaux Marble or Juparana Gold Marble countertop without backsplash
- Includes 4" backsplash
- Includes Porcelain undermount sink
- 8" widespread 3-hole faucet mount
- Faucet not included
- Matching mirror optional
- Metal exterior hardware with antique bronze finish
- Two (2) functional doors
- One (1) concealed drawer
- Plenty of storage space
- Plenty of counter space
- Variations in the shading and grain of our natural stone products enhance the individuality of your vanity and ensure that it will be truly unique
- Beautiful detailing on the vanity and mirror
How to handle your counter
Spec Sheet for the Eleanor Linen Tower
Installation Guide for Countertops with Undermount Sinks
Installation Guide for Undermount Sinks
Installation Guide for Mirrors
Natural stone like marble and granite, while otherwise durable, are vulnerable to staining from hair dye, ink, tea, coffee, oily materials such as hand cream or milk, and can be etched by acidic substances such as alcohol and soft drinks. Please protect your sink by avoiding contact with these substances. For more information, please review our "Marble & Granite Care" guide.