VIGO Industries is one of the leading full-service distributors of quality kitchen and bath fixtures in the world. From design and manufacturing to distribution and customer service, VIGO Industries controls every aspect of their product, ensuring high standards for design and execution.
The VIGO Navagio Vessel Sink is Impact and scratch-resistant
- Solid surface PMMA sink is non-porous and anti-bacterial
- Stain and chemical resistant
- Fine grit sandpaper (included w/ all matte stone sinks) provides quick and easy removal of blemishes or marks
- Above-counter installation
- 1.75-in. standard drain opening
- Sink measurements:
- Exterior Dimensions:
- Length: 23-in.
- Width: 16-in.
- Height: 5.375-in.
- Interior Dimensions:
- Length: 19.625-in.
- Width: 12.625-in.
- This VIGO sink is cUPC certified by IAPMO
- The VG03013CH Linus vessel faucet features a chrome finish with a modern single lever for temperature control
- Solid brass construction ensures durability and longer life
- VIGO finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge ensures maintenance-free use
- Easy single-hole faucet installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- 1.5 GPM flow rate
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold water lines included
- Standard US plumbing .375-in. connections
- Faucet Measurements:
- Faucet height: 12.375-in.
- Spout height: 8.375-in.
- Spout reach: 5.125-in.
- Standard 1.375-in. diameter opening is required for this faucet
- This VIGO faucet is cUPC, NSF-61, AB1953, and WaterSense certified by IAPMO
- ADA Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
View Spec Sheet for Faucet
View Spec Sheet for Vessel Sink