The curved and cascading sides of the Intarcia LV Lavatory beautifully mirror the Intarcia bathtub. Constructed of MTI's "ESS" (Engineered Solid-Surface) composite material, this single-bowl lavatory is an elegant addition to any bath. The Intarcia is also available with an optional cherry-wood inlaid routed channel to add a bit of contrast to this already stunning sink.
Like all MTI products, all ESS lavatories are built to order in the USA and ship within 14 business days*, the fastest turnaround in the industry. ESS lavatories feature a 5 year limited warranty.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Whirlpools product is available here.
Features & Specs
- Single-bowl design; 1.75" drain opening included
- Can be installed as a vessel, semi-recessed vessel or an undermount
- Composite blend of natural minerals and resins
- One-piece construction
- Same material and color all the way through, with minor variations due to use of natural minerals
- Durable, non-porous material is easy to clean
- Stain, mold and mildew-resistant
- Quality tested and certified by the NAHB
- 5-year Limited Residential Warranty
View Spec Sheet
|Length ||Width ||Depth |
|18 ||18 ||8 |
Sink has no overflow. Requires vessel-style drain kit without overflow. Check local codes.
*Lead time 6-8 weeks on ALL finishes except for Chrome and Satin Nickel.
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.