Included in MTI’s Boutique Collection of high-quality, design-savvy products is a full complement of sinks. All are manufactured using MTI’s proprietary Engineered Solid Stone for beauty and ease of care.
Designed to mimic the organic design of the Elise bath tub models. Ideal for semi-recessed application.
Like all MTI products, all ESS lavatories are built to order in the USA and ship within 14 business days*, the fastest turnaround in the industry.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Whirlpools product is available here.
- Elise SR is a semi-recessed model, which allows only the top 3" of the sink to rest on the vanity.
- Single-bowl design; 1.5" drain opening
- Sink has no overflow. Requires vessel-style drain kit without overflow. Check local codes
- One-piece construction using Engineered Solid Stone (ESS) material, which is solid through and through.
- ESS is a mixture of ground natural materials and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- Approximately 65% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth, making it "Green".
- Utilizes a "Green" resin of combined renewable bio-derived and / or recycled content.
- Same material and color all the way through, with minor variations due to use of natural minerals.
- Five (5) Year Limited Residential Warranty.
- Shipping weight: 26 lbs
- Sink is semi-recessed. Sink must be measured on-site to ensure accurate dimensions of hole cut-out.
- Measurements are ±1/2" and are subject to change without notice.
View Spec Sheet
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.