Included in MTI’s Boutique Collection of high-quality, design-savvy products is a full complement of sinks. All are manufactured using MTI’s proprietary Engineered Solid Stone for beauty and ease of care.
Semi-recessed. Designed by renowned K&B designer Matthew Quinn, this sink utilizes the countertop hole cut-out as the sink bottom and enables the striations of the counter material to visually continue through the sink. The countertop cut-out sits on three leveling feet (see photo) to form a "faux bottom" of the sink.
Like all MTI products, all ESS lavatories are built to order in the USA and ship within 14 business days*, the fastest turnaround in the industry.
Please note, custom orders may not be returned. More information regarding the return policy of your custom-built MTI Whirlpools product is available here.
- Designed by Matthew Quinn, Continuum is a semi-recessed sink that utilizes the countertop hole cut-out as the sink bottom.
- This design enables the striations of the counter material to visually continue through the sink, as shown in the above photos.
- Only the top 2" of the sink rim rests on the countertop.
- Included are leveling feet to support the cut-out in the sink bowl.
- Single-bowl design; 1.5" drain opening
- Sink has no overflow. Requires vessel-style drain kit without overflow. Check local codes.
- Sink may be used with or without countertop cut-out. Note: countertop material is not included.
- One-piece construction using Engineered Solid Stone (ESS) material, which is solid through and through.
- ESS is a mixture of ground natural materials and binding agents that are liquefied, poured and then hardened.
- This material is non-porous, stain-, mold- and mildew-resistant, making cleaning and maintenance easy.
- Approximately 65% of the material is organic, including minerals mined from the earth, making it "Green".
- Utilizes a "Green" resin of combined renewable bio-derived and / or recycled content.
- Same material and color all the way through, with minor variations due to use of natural minerals.
- Five (5) Year Limited Residential Warranty.
- Shipping weight: 26 lbs
- Measurements are ±1/2" and are subject to change without notice.
View Spec Sheet
View Installation Instructions
Note: This item usually ships in 14 business days from the manufacturer. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for order transmittal and verification.